We offer you a complete service. You'll only need to bring your own laptop or computer to our turnkey office spaces without worrying about other practical office stuff. In our service fee are therefore included:
- 24/7 access
- Heating, electricity and water
- Municipal taxes
- Usage of meeting room. Bookings via Google Calendar.
- Weekly cleaning of your office space
- Daily cleaning of common areas such as entrance, toilets and staircase
- Fast internet – 500Mbps – via collective Ziggo Professional contract
- ICT management and support by regular ICT contact person
- Small maintenance of kitchen equipment and technical installations by regular handyman
- Quarterly drinks with all co-tenants
- Administration and management of the buildings
- Individual intercom and authorization to open entrance door
- Individual alarm (only available at Warmoesstraat 149-151)
- Primacy in case tenant wishes an internal removal
On demand you can rent furniture:
- Table (white tabletop with aluminum table legs in u-shape): €5,- per month ex. VAT
- Office chair (black, fancy and solid): €10,- per month ex. VAT
Downtown Offices was founded from my own need of an enjoyable office space in the center of Amsterdam and from a passion for development of buildings and areas. With the exploitation of the four monumental buildings in downtown Amsterdam I'm enjoying it to the fullest. The buildings are not my own property. I'm renting them long-term from a foundation and two property investors who are happy to have a permanent main tenant that feels responsible for the buildings and takes on all business.
To my tenants I'm offering a turnkey office space. The only thing you'll have to bring with you is your equipment. The rest, we arrange it for you: fast internet, payment of municipal taxes, your own kitchen or a shared pantry, cleaning, waste removal and a nice meeting room in the style of Amsterdam School. On demand you can also rent furniture. In every kitchen you'll find a Nespresso machine.
Downtown Offices is at your disposal 24/7. From the tenants I expect a collegial attitude and a sensible use of the offices. Together we are responsible for the (fire) safety, cleaning, energy consumption and closing the building properly by night. Besides all practical matters my goal is to create a good atmosphere by keeping in touch regularly with all the colleagues in all the buildings. Every quarter we organize a drink with all tenants.
'Part of the city'
Downtown Offices is inspired by the urban philosophy of Jane Jacobs (1916-2006) in which the right mix of building, users and facilities determines the power of a neighborhood. With that in mind we want to contribute with our offices to a versatile city center of Amsterdam where work, meetings and recreation alternate frequently. Downtown Offices aims at a sustainable management. Local suppliers, great accessibility by public transport or by bicycle, paper with FSC approval and 100% green energy of GreenChoice contribute to this.
Eduard Dirkzwager, Founder